The Summer 2021 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Modeling Saint Columba’s currach by James M. Norton
- Use of the bergantin in the sixteenth-century exploration of the New World by Steve Harris
- Imperial Japanese Navy Super Type A cruiser Zao: Building a 1:350-scale model by Rick Cotton
- My father’s ships by Larry L. Koehler
- A digital pinas by Ab Hoving
- Yankee whaleboat – a 1:30-scale paper model by David Sakrison
- Neptunia No. 301
- No space is the mother of restoration by Bill Mitchell
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Upgrading our presentation by Paul E. Fontenoy
- Shop Notes, featuring The vee-jig: How to make masts, yards, and spars the fast, easy, quick and accurate old-fashioned way by William E. Sproul
- Tips & Techniques, featuring Bases and mounting models by Steve Wheeler and Small Scale Gratings Using a Laser by Larry Koehler
- Book Reviews