The Spring 2022 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- The whaleback steamer James B. Colgate (1892) – a unique design for a stormy problem by Dan Pariser
- Swift: A Virginia pilot boat of 1805 by Gilbert McArdle
- Models of ships of the Norman invasion fleet of 1066 as seen in the Bayeux Tapestry by Bill Wardle
- Building a paper model of SMS Emden by Richard Snyder
- Building Skuldelev 3, A Norse (Viking) coastal cargo carrier: a comfortable first scratch-build or a pleasant project for the time between major efforts by Clayton A. Feldman
- NEPTUNIA No. 305
- Thoughts on lettering for models by David Antscherl
- Notes on the deaths of two prominent New York naval architects by Larrie D. Ferreiro
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: What direction now? by Paul E. Fontenoy
- Tips & Techniques: Cleaning your airbrush by Kurt Van Dahm
- Model Shipways kit #MS2270: USCG Harriet Lane by Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews