The Autumn 2021 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Thoughts on ship decoration by Richard Simon
- Capturing the colors by Chuck Bauer
- The new dimension of paper models by Karol Budniak
- Repairing a 40-gun prisoner-of-war bone model, Part 1 by Dan Pariser
- Keelboats and their ilk by David Purdy
- Fabrication of the galley Washington of 1776, Part 1 by Gilbert McArdle
- Neptunia No. 302
Columns and Editorials